The Tor 2 is a wonderfully deceptive little thing. It’s small, it’s light, it’s delicate… but oh my it’s powerful!
The endless settings and pulsating patterns are great fun to play with and just when you think the vibrations couldn’t get any stronger – with another click, you reach another level of joy.
This is a perfect toy for couples wanting to spice up their play time.
I loved the fact it gave intense pleasure to both of us at the same time – it was fun, it was hot and it kept us wanting more and more.
And as fabulous as it is using the traditional way (I.e. wearing it around his penis), we also discovered another splendid way to use it – it doubles up as a very effective and easy to hold clit stimulator.
Not only does it look great – small, compact and a lovely deep green colour – it’s also practical.
It is rechargeable (so you don’t need to fiddle about with batteries or worry about them weighing it down), it is completely waterproof and is perfectly soft and flexible, making it easy to get on and off.
I’d highly recommend the Tor 2. Here are a few tips for getting the most out of it:
- Use plenty of lube on him so the ring glides on easily without any snagging
- Play with the settings – you’ll be surprised by the new pleasures you may discover
- Depending on your sex position, point the vibrating part so it points up towards his belly button for more pleasure for the woman (you). But if you change position, you may want to change this too – e.g. point in the opposite direction for reverse cowgirl
- Don’t be put off by the precautions! My one and only concern was the slightly alarming array of warnings listed in its information pack. I thought ‘wow what sort of high tech piece of machinery is this’. ‘Do I need to flag these to my partner’?!! My advice, they are merely precautions, have fun, experiment and it’s probably best to follow the instruction to remove your Tor 2 before falling asleep!
- Remember to charge it from time to time – it has a pretty long battery life, but you don’t want it to cut out at the crucial moment